Friday, April 17, 2009

Thing #8 Cloud Computing

I think it is really a really good thing to be able to add to a document that several people are working on. It sure saves time and effort compared to sending attachments and waiting for people to send them back edited. You have to give permission for people to access it so there is some privacy so not every Tom Dick and Harry can see it or add to it.

I managed to see the document I was supposed to add to but owing to my email address being @fullerton.edu it would not let me add my comments to it. I guess Cloud Computing will become more common but I can see there are still bugs they have to fix as in my case.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the trouble you had with this one. It is because of the University's relationship with Titan Apps. We will likely run into more problems as we confuse google.

    ReplyDelete