Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thing #5 Do you Jing?

I have completed this task one week early as I will not be available next week.

I can see where Jing would be useful for quick instructions on how to use equipment, copiers for example. I had a student only yesterday who had no clue how to use one of the library's public copiers if we had the instructions on Jing available that would be good.

I don't have any favorite data base to make a video and I also have no microphone for sound so I made a quick video of my Bio slide.

Now the problem I have is to somehow embed it in this blog. They do not give any instructions on how to do it so I will try and paste and see what happens.

http://screencast.com/t/rgvwUrIrZ

Well the link came up so lets hope it works.

3 comments:

  1. Just like one of those Love Boat episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I served on the identical sister ship to the love boat called the Island Princess and on 2 occasions they filmed on our stern when we were docked in San Pedro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your jing, Dennis - nice caracature (sp?), too!

    ReplyDelete